Project Planner / Scheduler
The Energy Efficient Solutions Group was born out extensive experience gained in the lighting industry, actively promoting the energy saving benefits of LED lighting through our organisation Energy Saving Lighting. From this background, the Group has evolved to further help support our clients with their drive towards decarbonisation and Net Zero, providing a wide range of solutions including LED Lighting, Solar PV, Heating solutions, Electric Vehicle Charging and Air Purification.
We are looking for an experienced Project Scheduler to join our operational team within this fast-growing organisation. You must be hard working with a professional attitude who relishes achieving great results. As Project Scheduler you will be a key part of the project team in developing and taking ownership of project schedules from project handover meeting through progress to conclusion and detailed progress tracking. Maintaining, updating, and monitoring of progress on project schedules, including production of internal and external reports.
• Maintaining, updating, and monitoring of progress on project schedules, including production of internal and external reports
• Supporting Project Managers during internal and external meetings to proactively drive schedule discussions and present accordingly
• Reviewing, advising, and making recommendations on contractual requirements specifically relating to schedule and progress monitoring, including financial milestones
• Identifying and communicating risk relating to all schedules produced
• Supporting Project Managers with all schedule elements of project delivery
• Ability to build a strong rapport with clients, key stakeholders, and internal teams
• Working with the sales team and logistics to ensure that all planning is completed to support successful project execution
• A minimum of two years’ experience as a project scheduler in a related technical industry
• Advanced proficiency in project scheduling software, with extensive experience in schedule planning and management
• Ability to understand the projects and initiatives
• Ability to keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and changes.
• Excellent organisational, time-management, and communication skills.
• Have experience in Project Planning software
• Have good proficiency with Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel
• Have sound interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others
Please note that EES Group is an equal opportunities employer, we do not discriminate and welcome all responses.