Location: Bracknell, UK
Reporting To: Head of Project Management
The Energy Efficient Solutions Group was born out extensive experience gained in the lighting industry, actively promoting the energy saving benefits of LED lighting through our organisation Energy Saving Lighting. From this background, the Group has evolved to further help support our clients with their drive towards decarbonisation and Net Zero, providing a wide range of solutions including LED Lighting, Solar PV, Heating solutions, Electric Vehicle Charging and Air Purification.
Overview and Job Description:
Reporting to the Head of Project Management, the Project Coordinator will work with a number of Project Managers delivering core projects across both lighting and renewable technologies. The aim of the position is to support project objectives by planning all project activities. Supporting the Project Managers in evaluating and implementing progress of renewable technology and lighting projects, from initial survey and or client request, through the mobilisation phases ensuring all health and safety requirements are satisfied, overseeing the installation and ensuring client reporting is delivered, through to post project overview and wash up.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify potential resource issues and assign responsibilities to avert delays.
- Support the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Support the relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Works with clients and customers to define and document questions, liaise with Head of Project Management and Project Managers to agree any new requirements and explain project impact.
- Submits project status reports to stakeholders working to the agreed timelines
The Project Coordinator need to be highly organised with exceptional attention to detail. You need to be personable with excellent people skills, as you will have to deal with stakeholders, clients, staff and contractors at all levels. Skills required are:
- High motivation with relevant project management understanding
- Good interpersonal skills with good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects / schemes at once to meet deadlines
- Good organisational and time-management skills with a flexible approach to work
- Financial skills to manage and optimise budgets and profit margins