Energy Efficient Solutions Group (EES Group) is a lighting consultancy and installation company, specialising in LED lighting and energy efficient solutions. We have helped all types of organisations in all industry sectors light their buildings more efficiently for over a decade. We are a progressive team who support each other, appreciate both performance and dedication and have the courage and foresight to change and evolve to deliver a market-leading solution.
the role and responsibilities:
We seek an energetic, forward thinking Warehouse Operative with the experience required to work as part of the warehouse team through a crucial period for our company growth. Key requirements for the role are as follows: Key responsibilities are;
- Picking orders ready for dispatch
- Maintaining health and safety within the warehouse and ensuring these are always adhere to
- Pallet wrapping, stacking and put away
- General warehouse duties
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles, by hand or with a forklift truck.
- Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Taking goods to the appropriate storage space
- Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system, so that it can belocated quickly.
- Operating a forklift truck to move and rearrange stock and ensure that products are stored safely
- As and when required make delivery’s
The candidate will be a strong team leader and ideally have a number of the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a warehouse / picking & packing environment
- Knowledge of transport legislation and legal compliance of vehicles
- PC literate including warehouse software and Microsoft Packages
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a hands-on approach
- Stock Control experience
- Forklift Truck licence beneficial