EES Group are a fast-growing and ambitious company providing Public and Private Sector organisations with energy efficient solutions that includes LED Lighting, Solar PV and other renewable technologies helping to reduce our clients carbon emissions and energy costs.
We are a relaxed and modern organisation and our customer focused culture is a big part of what makes us successful. We are flexible in our approach and strive to make our workplace inclusive, fun and fulfilling.
We are looking for an Electricians Mate / Labourer who will work on multiple projects across the UK. Working primarily with our public sector clients, you will be part of a team with responsibility for the installation of LED Lighting and Solar PV projects across universities, hospitals, and schools. This is a varied, interesting role that would suit an Electricians Mate looking for day to day site work.
main responsibilities are:
- Support the progress of projects to agreed timescales and ensuring all works are completed to the satisfaction of the customer
- Support the line manager and electrical installers to make sure all stock available and prepared for installation. Ensuring waste and old fittings are removed and stored neatly and ready for collection.
- Be aware of Health and Safety and risk management processes and the importance of ensuring following and understanding Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Support the electrical teams with all manual and labouring duties.
The candidate will be an excellent communicator and hard worker and have the following requirements:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment and or role
- Willingness to work alone and or with minimal supervision
- Ability to always keep designated storage areas clean and tidy and safe
- As and when required deliver / collect stock and or waste to ensure all sites when completed are left in a clean, tidy, safe fashion.
- Full UK driving licence – essential
- CSCS/ECS card essential
- Experience with power and hand tools advantageous
- Good communication skills and a commitment to customer care
- Basic IT skills (daily electronic completions required)
- Willingness to learn
- You may be required to carry out or assist with other tasks, from time to time, for which you have been trained and which may or may not be related to the areas above.
- You are expected to familiarise yourself with the various health and safety requirements that apply to your role, function, site, security and the Company generally.
- Relevant legislation, professional standards and ethics that apply to the role must be considered when performing duties.
- Some travel will be required.