Energy Efficient Solutions Group is a renewable technology and installation company, specialising in LED lighting, Solar PV and other energy efficient solutions. We have achieved phenomenal growth over recent years working with all types of organisations in all industry sectors helping our clients create a more sustainable and energy efficient business for over a decade. The company is based in Bracknell, although the role will be required to travel throughout the UK, and there will be frequent overnight stays required.
the role and responsibilities:
The role holder will work on multiple projects across the UK. Working primarily with our public sector clients, you will be part of a team with responsibility for the installation of LED projects across universities, hospitals and schools. This is a varied, interesting role that would suit an electrician looking for day to day site work. Key responsibilities are;
- Support the progress of projects to agreed timescales and ensuring all works are completed to the satisfaction of the customer
- Regular check ongoing and completed electrical work and support the line manager with electrical issues through strong electrical problem-solving skills
- Be aware of Health and Safety and risk management processes and the importance of ensuring following and understanding Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Support the lead electrician with the completion and submission of on-site paperwork.
- Support the lead electrician with reporting of any unresolved or escalated issues.
The candidate will be a strong team leader and ideally have a number of the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of electrical installation experience
- 17th/18th Edition (or relevant certification) – Essential
- City and Guilds – 2391 Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations – Essential
additional information and benefits:
- Permanent – 40 Hours per week
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- 22 days holiday and statutory bank holidays and a 3-day Christmas shutdown
- Overtime and travel time paid, once agreed with line manager